Easy Veeam agent logs collection
Published on: 14 February 2021 | Posted by: ubxwpadmin
This handy powershell script will automatically collect Veeam agent logs, Windows VSS logs, and other helpful details so that a UBX Cloud engineer can get a comprehensive report on the health of your system and the Veeam software.
Please follow these steps.
1. Download the UBX powershell script.
2. Copy it to a location without any spaces. C:\source\ubx-collect-logs.ps1
3. Run this in elevated cmd prompt.
PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -File C:\source\ubx-collect-logs.ps1
4. Locate the ZIP file here. C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Case_Logs\
5. Send that ZIP and a brief description of your problem to email@example.com